The First Official Post


This is officially the first post in this blog, although actually a second one. The first one was just a test on submitting a post through an email. That's a cool way of posting blogs, at least for me, so I can post anywhere in the world with my cell phone.

Like this post, I wrote this one on a pool side whilst watching my wife and kid playing in the pool. Cool, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, at least it's cool for me. :-D

OK, cut the crap out! This blog is supposed to be the place where I can put any thoughts or any issues or basically anything I want. This my blog anyway :-) Sometimes it could be a thought on family issue, or gadget things (which I like very much), or maybe a free/open source article or even a book/movie review. Practically, it could be anything at all.

In this blog, I could use English or Bahasa Indonesia or even both. Since English is not my mother tongue then you have to let me write as one, i.e. some grammar mistake or lack of vocab variation are predicted to happen here and there :-D

Anyway, I'm not a master in Bahasa Indonesia either, but at least it's my mother language. He he he ....

I think this is enough for a first post. Wish that I could have the strength and courage to make this blog alive as long as I live.

Your comment"s here! Hover your cursor to leave a comment.